Yes these really are knitted!
We were all kids once, and those of you who are parents will need no reminder how tough it can be to get them to keep their rooms tidy. These cute baskets would please any child as not only are they irresistible, but they’re also a quick and easy way to stash away the toys after a long day of play. Try mixing and matching their favourite colours to make one that is truly unique.
Approx 25cm deep
Paintbox Yarns, Simply Chunky
100% Acrylic, 100g / 136m per 100g ball, one ball of each shade required
- (Yarn A) Lime Green (328)
- (Yarn B) Paper White (300)
- (Yarn C) Soft Fudge (309)
- (Yarn D) Light Caramel (308)
- Oddment of chunky black yarn (you could hold DK double)
Straight 6mm; DPN’s (or needles for working in the round)
Black sewing thread and needle