This little cardigan is worked from the top down in one piece, the sleeves are then placed on hold whilst you work the body, before working the sleeves in the round. Simple stripes and applique butterflies add that touch of magic (and very little sewing up).
- A set of 3.25mm double-pointed needles (DPNs) or a 60-80cm circular needle for Magic Loop method.
- 3.25mm & 4mm circular needles 60-80cm
- Four stitch markers
- Scrap yarn or stitch holders
- 1 x 2cm button (Milward 0304)
- Oddment dark grey yarn
- Large eye embroider needle
Yarn used knits as DK to this tension 22 sts and 30 rows to measure 10 x 10cm (4x4in) over st st using 4mm needles.
The body is knitted flat and the sleeves are knitted in the round, so you will get to experiment with two different techniques, with minimal sewing up!
You could also use Scheepjes mini 10g balls of yarn for all of the Rainbow shades.
You could also use Scheepjes mini 10g balls of yarn
for all of the Rainbow shades.